Improve or refresh your IT skills with our targeted learning resources.
Our expert team will help you get the most out of the IT systems used across General Practice, helping to increase efficiency and improve productivity.
Each How2 bundle contains videos relevant to a common theme. All content is free for use by South Cheshire & Vale Royal practice teams. If you work in a South Cheshire or Vale Royal practice go to the ‘Registration’ option above and enter the required registration information in order to gain full access to all the site has to offer.
Registration is required so that you can track your progress through the available bundles and ultimately print out CPD certificates on completion of each bundle, once that functionality is available.
Get started by clicking on one of the bundles below or scroll across to see more, then select the video you wish to view.
- If you are lucky enough to be able to access a desk with two screens, watch the How2 videos on one screen, and have the target software programme (e.g. EMIS Web or Docman) running on the other screen. Pause the video whenever you wish and practice the functionality on the actual software.
- To start using one of the bundles simply select the bundle of your choice from the display above, or go to the full bundle selection by selecting ‘Bundles’ from the top menu.
- You can also use the ‘Search’ option in the top left of the screen.
Videos can be watched in any order, and you can watch each one as many times as you wish.
- How2 will record completion of each video as you progress and you can pause midway through a video or bundle to return to the same spot at a later date.
- Keep an eye on the ‘What’s new on How2?’ section which will keep you up to date with new videos and new functionality