The Fertility service is based within the Gynecology Outpatient Department at Leighton Hospital, Crewe.
The Fertility team aims to provide a rapid assessment and diagnostic service for couples who have difficulty in conceiving.
– hormone profile
– semen analysis
– tubal patency testing
– laparoscopy and dye test under general anaesthetic
– Anti mullerian hormone testing (on a self-fund basis)
– Couples are then followed up and treatment commenced.
– Clomiphene citrate therapy and follicle tracking
– IVF and ICSI treatment (both NHS funded and self-funded cycles)
– Frozen embryo replacement
– Natural cycle or using a down regulated drug cycle
You must be referred by your GP for this service.